Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Scary Family

We are a scary lot. And have the boys grown into men. Cory has lost weight though since the last pic I took of them together. (I really need to stop wearing that sweat shirt. It makes me look bigger than I am. And, yes, I am the shortest one there.)
We have the boys -Cory in back, Dalton trying to act cool, and Patrick (out of the army now.)
with his wife, Samantha, who is expecting their first(this was taken at her baby shower in fact), me in front, the boys mom, my sis Angela in yellow, and her stepdaughter, Bethany (I don't know what her problem was. Maybe boredom.









1 comment:

artangel said...

Aw you have a lovely family Kelly! My son is 18 now - watching them grow up and start to make their way in life is such a pleasure isn't it?

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving :)