Saturday, May 10, 2008

Artful Blogging

So, I got my copy of Artful Blogging, Summer Issue, and couldn't wait to get home to look at it. After fixing a pot of coffee I sat down to flip through it first. What a beautiful issue. The cover is absolutely stunning and the blogs featured inside are wonderful and inspiring. I really loved the first blog that showcased food as art. Quite yummy. Now I am reading the blogs. I have to read some of them before I go to bed. Yes, I am addicted to this magazine since the very first Artful Blogger. I can't wait for the autumn issue.

Here is the link to Somerset's Artful Blogging Page. Check it out!http://www.stampington.com/html/artful_blogging_sum08.html

I just wish mine own blog was up to par. Maybe this issue will help me. (a new camera would help, too, so I can post some of my artwork.)

No comments: