Friday, August 28, 2009

Memememe, the MeMe Award!

I have been awarded a MEME award by Kim over at merlinsmusings. I’m to pick out seven unknown things about me. That could be scary-for you folk. Let’s see…


1-Here’s something normal. I am my mother’s caregiver. She is wheelchair bound, oxygen dependant, mostly blind, semi deaf, diabetic, and has to have dialysis three times a week.


2-I love to eat frozen milk. Frozen milk with a shot of rum is even better. Frozen chocolate milk with rum is uber better. Frozen hot chocolate with rum is super uber better.
(stop snickering!)


3-After years of “studying art” in college, I only became an artist while taking a few months off from my job to take care of my stepfather before he died. It was then that I discovered Somerset Studio and was drawn into the world of mixed media. Haven’t looked back.


4-My all time fav movie is Resident Evil. Second fav would be Dawn of the Dead. Yes, I love zombie flicks.


(Why are you looking at me that way?).



5-I would love to travel the world one day. The place at the top of my list to visit? Romania.


6-I went through a Sioux ceremony once and met my totem animals and was given a native American name. I am Dances in Moonlight. I wish I could say it in the Sioux language.


7-I’m working on a paranormal mystery novel. I properly never get it published, but hey, it’s the book that I want to read.


So, that’s just some of my weirdness. I have much more.


Now for my seven nominees…and if any do not wish to participate I so understand. This is just to let you know I think highly of your blogs.


Lisa
Azirca
Katherine
Lisa
magpie
Fin
Toni

5 comments:

Kim Palmer said...

How did you know i was lookin at you weirdly? Have you put in some secret spy cam I don't know about? LOL! A Sioux ceremony, how interesting!!! I'd probably end up with some weird name like Paints Like Peyote Influenced Cougar ROFL!!! Glad you played along, hope it was fun.

WrightStuff said...

Thank you so much for the nomination. I already got this award, but hey, what actress ever turned down her second Oscar? I've been rather swamped with blog posts lately so have been saving my 7 things you didn't know about me post! Watch this space Zombie-girl!

Quill and Greyson said...

That was fun. Mom was in the first edition of Sommerset Weddings. She loves mixed media.

Priti Lisa said...

Thank you, Kelly. As you can see, I kinda half-heartedly tagged you. This was fun, but really really long.
I was gonna skip some of the questions, but I'm a little bit scared of Sarah!
You don't have to be afraid of me, tho. In fact, I encourage you to only answer the questions you feel you want to :)
I will pick up my award later today or Monday,
Thanks again Sweetie!

azirca said...

Many thanks for the nomination, glad that you enjoy reading my blog.
Have a fabulous day!