Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions and Reflections

A new year begins today, with new hopes and dreams, a sense of renewal. I have much hopes this year myself. To this end I have joined some challenges and may join others to help me with my art. I also decided to do better with my diabetes. I don’t want an early grave as so many in my family. I need to lose the weight so I can avoid insulin, and maybe even get the diabetes in control since I’m a type 2.
Since January is International Creative Month I will strive to be more creative this year. January is also the National Celebration of Life Month. It is fitting that January’s stone is the garnet, a rich red stone with a fire of it’s own, a fire to represent heart’s blood, the warmth of life.
So let’s start out the new year celebrating life creativity.

1 comment: