I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. Erica Jung

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Be Electrific Day

Today is Be Electrific Day. Not quite sure what that means, but it sounds good.

It is also National Visit a Shut-in Day. There is nothing like the smile on the face of a elderly person's face when someone makes the effort to visit them. To relieve their loneliness. I mean, really, how much trouble can it be to spend a hour or two to make a shut-in happy.

It is also Satisfied Being Single Day. I do enjoy being single. I like going out with male friends, but I really don't know if I can stand having them live with me. I already have my nephew here and two tom cats. That is enough males for me to deal with in the house.

Well, gotta go. Later.
Post a Comment