Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Truly Creepy Scene

Not sure if you remember this show, but this scene is one of the best. You have to watch until the end to see the creep factor, but first time I saw it sent a chill right up my spine.

(remember-I have this problem with things moving that should not be moving.)


SeaQuest DSV-Knights of Shadows
Original Air Date:
31 October 1993 (Season 1, Episode 7)
The crew of Seaquest find a luxury liner that sank in 1913 that is not quite abandoned.

The creepy scene in it is when everyone is looking at pictures on a screen of the captain and the passengers right before they boarded the doomed ship, the captain in the picture turned and looked back at them. That one scene made me jump and get the willies. Watch until the end…

1 comment:

Priti Lisa said...

You and your creepiness...I hope it doesn't start to rub off! I have enough quirks and obsessions!
Happy Halloween, Kelly!
XoX