Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Busy Week

So busy this week. Getting ready to put my art in a gallery down town for a holiday bazaar thru December. I also want to put more in my etsy store. Also working hard to do some changes for next year. We also had some seriously big drops at work to get out.
What else? Need to get my outdoor lights and decorations up if it will ever stop raining. Need to get tree lights out and check them and drag out all the rest of the decorations. I would really love to use my animated decor this year.
I haven't used them in years.
And cards. I don't send out as many as I use to, but I still have some to send out. I need to go get that bottle of rum for my fruitcake recipe. Or just soak one already made in it.
Did I mention that I have not even started my Christmas shopping yet? So not looking forward to that. It was easier when the nieces and nephews were younger. Now they are so picky.
Next week isn't looking any better.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

wow..yes..you sounds super busy..wishing you many sparkles and magic to help you out!

artangel said...

Just reading your list makes me tired, and that's without even starting on my own - that time of year eh!
Lots of luck with the exhibition sure you'll do well :)