Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Revelation

I have been finding it hard to create lately. I had initially put it down to winter blues, post holiday blues, just plain old blues. I have finally figured out why.

I AM ALWAYS COLD!

All I want to do is huddle under a blanket as soon as I get home. I don't think I have been warm since September, except at night under three (yes, three) blankets. Or at Wal-mart in the entry way (that is some hot air).

It is hard to do anything when I'm shivering. And let's not forget the fact that the cold makes the arthrisis in my hands act up. Makes It difficult to hold a brush or pen.

At least the laptop makes my lap warm. And Barney on my neck (my own fur shoulder wrap).

I wish Spring would hurry and get here. I hate being cold and hurty.

4 comments:

Michele Lynch Art said...

Well I can't say I blame you on the cold. I hate it too! I'm sure the dreary skies aren't helping :o( Cheer up sister spring is coming! (not soon enough)xo Michele

Victoria said...

Yay Kelly..I have been thinking about you..hope things warm up soon and you feel all shiny and sparkly again!
Have a beautiful day!
Victoria~

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Thanks, ladies. It was nice today.

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I hear you!!! It's been a warmer week this week...and I've gotten a lot more done!