Thursday, February 17, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

Drum roll please,

Lezlei Ann of Breath of Art

If you have not taken a look at her blog go and check out her dolls.

I have decided to give out a small surprise gift to six more winners. These are...

Shelinwa at Pics By Shel

Cheryl at Artsy Fartsy

PEA at Pea's Corner

Bluebeard and Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover

Gina at Threads of a Tatting Goddess

Sharon at Created By You


I'll be contacting these ladies by email. I hope they like the gifties.

Thanks to all you played along with me in OWOH. It was alot of fun. Since I did not get to see all the blogs that participated I'll be spending the next month looking at them all. I just curious about them.

2 comments:

Michele Lynch Art said...

Congrats to the winners!! (and boy do I wish we were closer I could so use that computer geek!!) xo Michele

Carole Burant said...

I'm beyond thrilled that my name was chosen to receive a surprise gift from you:-) Thank you so much!! I sent you an email with my address. Hugs, PEA xo