I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. Erica Jung

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Memories-Part 2


This happened when I was about eight/nine and we were living in a dinky mobile home park in Florance, SC. I guess things were lean that year because there was not much under the tree that I can remember. But on Christmas eve we all got a great surprise. A knock came on our door that night with a merry ho, ho, ho. OMG, It was Santa! At our door! With a big bag of toys! He came in and gave out presents all around. I can't remember what they were, just that we had a personal visit from old St. Nick.
Years later and really to this day we have no idea who it really was, but I have a suspicion that it was a dentist that work with my dad's dental lab.

Any special memory you have of Santa?
Post a Comment