Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Good Morning and Merry Christmas

No, this not my house. I could only wish. No snow here in East Tennessee, but it is a cold clear morning. I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas morning... opening presents, hearing the happy screams of children, surrounded by family.
Here in the Swift home it is quiet. The boys are still asleep and I'm enjoying a cup of coffee. Soon I'll be starting breakfast-bacon, eggs, maybe some biscuits and gravy, and pancakes. I always try to make Christmas mornings special. Since the boys are in their twenties they do not jump out of bed to see what is under the tree. To tell the truth, I really miss that. Those little happy faces waking me up at the crack of dawn. The boys are my nephews, but they always stayed with us (me, my mom and dad) on Christmas.

Later we will go to my sister's (the boys mom) for dinner. 

So here is my wish for all of you out there in blogland


Merry Christmas!

Hugs,


No comments: