Saturday, February 23, 2013

This Week in Review

Like this music group from out of Myrtle Beach, Gray Click. Could not find a Youtube video, but click on the name to go to their music page.


Found this commercial I like. Not the life for me, but I am very respectful of them.

 And I have been working on my Youtube channel, prettying it up some. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/user/kellyjeanettearts

I also had someone (the director of the local arts council) say she loves my use of colors in my paintings. This was when I dropped off Heated Days  to be up for auction next month. I still have not heard back about the studio space I wanted. The guy in there now keeps saying he wants another month, so we'll see. I have been looking at another space. It's a bit more expensive and smaller, but it's on the main strip and heated. Might make a nice little arty store.

No comments: