Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Movie List

With Halloween coming up I wanted to post about my favorites to watch on Halloween night. So sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch. Let's start out with my favorite Tim Burton movie And, of course, cannot go all Halloween without watching the classic "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" Then two oldies I love. They're corny I know, but they are fun. Then maybe a Godzilla movie (or two or three-I love Godzilla movies. I'm such a geek.) I like the original black and white the best, but the real original Gojira is the best. It's in Japanese and no Raymond Burr and very propaganda filled, but the fear, terror, and suspense comes through much better. This is the Blue Oyster Cult's tribute to the big guy. As you can see I'm not really into the "scary" Halloween movies. To me, Halloween is meant to be fun, not blood soaked frightening. Besides, since Halloween is on Thursday this year and I have to be up early the next day, I can't be up all night with bad dreams.

No comments: