Sunday, December 22, 2013

A surprising wrong turn

Have you ever made a wrong turn and came across something that just blew you away? I did the other night. I was going to pick up my nephew from seeing his kid's Christmas program and missed the turn off. I went around the curve and wow, oh, wow! I was in a Christmas fairy land. Even in the dark I could tell these were very large and expensive houses and every one of them was decked out in lights. I turned around and got nephew and he told me to stay on that road as it came out in town. Wow, I really need to go on this road in the daylight to see these houses. And as we came over a ridge the whole of North Johnson City was laid out below us. I could so live up there in one of those fancy houses. If we had went back the way I wanted we might of been home faster, but we would of missed out on this magical journey. These were not some of the homes, but they can give you an idea of some of them..

No comments: