Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Musical Taste

I have been working on my playlist on projectplaylist.com and have discovered something. I have multiple personalities. You would of thought I would of figured this out years ago. Looking over my list I have discovered that I have unleashed...
Southern Country Gal, who gets off at the sight of big rigs, the roar of stock cars at full throttle, and gets teary eyed upon hearing "Proud To Be An American"...
Goth Girl, who loves sad soul wrenching songs of lost loves, vampires, graveyards, black lace and deep red roses,...
Artsy Diva, who's into world music, trendy coffee houses, gallery openings, ethic clothing, handmade jewelry, and poetry slams,...
Rocky Mountain Woman, who loves wild high places, cold snow-ladened breezes, starry nights, and the mysterious cry of wolves...
Still-Kicking Grandma, who loves to go to concerts of her favorite crooners, gamble in Vegas, travel, and generally spending her kids inheritance having the time of her life,...
Island Babe, who wants to do nothing but lay on a hot sandy beach all day wear the latest trends, paint her nails everyday, and party all night, and lets not forget...
Biker Chick, who loves music filled with angry screams, loud guitars, and lyrics that'll make a sailor wince.
Which one am I truly? I am all of these. They make the whole me. I can see influances of my upbringing, my enviroment, my interests, and the people in my life. Yep, That's me. I'm sure some professional would have a blast with me.

No comments: