Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring! Spring! I love Spring! I love the Daffadils and the Dandelions. I love the Pear trees and the Redbuds. I love Cherry Blossoms and Dogwoods. I love the fresh green grass and bright new budding leaves. I love baby chicks, and baby deer, and baby rabbits, and kittens and puppies and the warm weather. The warmth makes me want to run around my yard and scream and dance. I want to start digging in the soil and plant things. I want to drive around the city with all my windows down and my radio blaring. I want a new haircut and to buy new clothes that show off my tattoos. I want to tell my boss that I'm taking the next few months off and he can deal with it. I want to go wild!

Today was a beautiful day. What I call a Starbucks Caramel Frappricino Day!!!

No comments: