Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wireless Amber Alerts-Save A Child Today

I wish to share with everyone a website I found. It is wirelessamberalerts.org. With all the childern disappearing lately I think it's a great site. All you do is sign up your wireless number and list the zip codes you want alerts for and your done. This week there was a little girl abducted from the school playground this past week in my own town. That's how I found out about this site. My sister forwarded an alert to me. I may not be able to help all the childern in our country that go missing, but I may be able to help a local child.

2 comments:

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

It's always great news when technology is applied to good and useful things, especially when children are concerned.

Take care,

José

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

I so agree, Jose. Thanks.