Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Fun Questionaire

What’s your obsession? I don’t really obsess over anything. Makes my blood pressure go up.
What would you eat for your last meal? Soup beans, mashed potatoes, onions, slaw, cornbread, apple pie, and a big glass of really cold milk.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I love all flavors, but I can’t have ice cream because I am diabetic.
What do you think of the person who tagged you? Lisa sounds like a really fun person to be with.
If you had a house totally paid for and furnished, anywhere, where would it be? Outside Myrtle Beach, with my own private beach.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be? Same beach. An hour of solitude sounds nice.
What language would you like to learn? Romanian. It’s sounds so beautiful.
What is your favorite color? That color at sunset that’s orange, purple, and gold all mixed together that I can’t seem to recreate. It’s God’s own personal color mix.
What’s your favorite piece of clothing? My old ratty jeans.
If you had $100 right now, what would you spend it on? canvas (or groceries)
Who is your favorite Artist? At the moment it’s Maggie Taylor
What is your favorite season? Autumn
Describe your personal style: Consignment shop chic, goodwill finds
What’s your favorite movie? Resident Evil
What inspires you? Relationships, music, dreams
What music do you like this week? Southern Jazz
What is your dream job? Other than owning my own artsy business, hmmm…music video director.
If you could change something in the world to make it a better place, what would it be? get rid of all the bureaucrats.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? be not so cynical.
What is you favorite perfume of all time? my own perfume that I mix myself.
what’s your best (or most comforting) cold remedy? Home made chicken soup.
What are your 2 best qualities? Friendly and Laid back.
What are you most thankful for? That I live in the US
If you had a super power what would it be? I would love to be able to change into animals forms.
Love or hate thunderstorms? Whoohoo! Nothing like a good rockin’ thunderstorm!
The Rules
1) Respond & rework. Answer the questions on your blog. Replace 1 question you don’t like with one of your own. Add 1 more of your own.
(the last 2 are mine)
note: This makes for a very lengthy post
Hence,
2) Tag 4 people
I’m not going to tag anyone, but any reading this post wants to do it, go for it.

1 comment:

Priti Lisa said...

Hi Kelly!
Thank you for doing your homework, lol. Changing into an animal form...never would of occured to me.
I'll have to give that some thought. There is an artist...Sarah something or other that does paintings of humanish animals...I'll show you who I mean soon.
Love, Lisa