Saturday, August 28, 2010

SHINEDOWN - The Crow & the Butterfly (Official Music Video)

This video is one of the best that I have seen in a while. I love it and the song.

This is also the last post for awhile. No money to pay cable bill. But I will be back on in a month and I will have a lot to share with you all. Many projects in the works-art wise and life wise. By then I should be able to say if I will be moving or just re-doing this house. Either way, much packing to do so I can put stuff in storage during it all. So, my art will by neccessity will be small works. But with the holidays coming up that may be for the best. The cable being off will help as I will not be tempted to spend too much time on the net or watching tv. I'll try to hit some free wi-fi areas for updates.

Until then, I wish you all luck and love. I can't wait to see what you all have been up to then.

Hugs, Kelly

No comments: