Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Great Movie

I went to the movies today with all the intentions of seeing a different movie, but decided to see Unstoppable instead. I'm glad I did. I loved it! True, some critics did not, but in my opinion critics are totally clueless to what people really want to see (one said it was full of cliques. Well, life is full of cliques and people can relate to them in stories. Then they know who to root for and who to boo. One said that the movie had a sexy actress trying to be an everyday working woman. Hey, who says everyday working women can't be sexy!)

Since I love action movies I found this movie to have a great plot, believable characters, and alot of action. Not nonstop action. We need some calmn scenes to balance.
If you plan on going out for a movie date soon I highly recommend this movie. Or you can just see another Harry Potter movie like everyone else.



No comments: