Monday, September 19, 2011

Fifteen Minutes

Let’s say that you have been given fifteen minutes to leave your home before a nasty disaster strikes. In that fifteen minutes what would choose to take with you? You can do an actual trial run to see if you can do it. Here is mine…

1-Unfortually I know that five minutes of my time will be taken up with trying to stuff Mr. “ Just Let The Zombies Get Me. Zombies don’t really eat cats do they? “ into his carrier.

2-Luckily I have many laundry baskets. In go my photo albums, cd case, ereader, laptop, and my bible. T-shirts and jeans around them. Second baskets gets my favorite art books (I know, stupid, but they really do soothe my nerves), Dad’s navy picture off the wall, mom’s jewelry case, and my grandfather’s pipe set. I can’t leave them behind. Around them are stuffed more clothes, Barney food, and hygiene items ( I am not going to a refugee camp with hygiene items.)

I ready to go with just seconds to spare.

What would you take?

1 comment:

Priti Lisa said...

Hi Kelly, we were just thinking about this...
Mia
my laptop
my cash
as much of my art as I can.
and my 'fur' blanket.
that's it.
I like my new fridge, but I can't imagine why I would need itwithout a house.
Everything else in the house is pretty much gross.
It was great to hear from you♥♥♥