Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Word For 2013

The word for this year is Change. 

I'm hoping to make many changes this year, all for the better. I hope. I have plans. I need a change of scenery, a change money wise, a change in how I view my artwork, a change in how I view myself.

There may be a really big change, but I'm not going to discuss it right now.

I'm just in serious need of some changes.

My resolutions for last year did not get done. I did manage to declutter a bit by hiring a trash truck and throwing most of the stuff in my house away. So now I have no furniture in most of the house. I am putting off buying more just in case of ...change.

So I am really not making any new resolutions. I am still working on the ones from last year. I did lose weight through. About twenty pounds.

The only new resolution I am making is a vow to shop more locally owned businesses when I can. Sometimes it is not an option. As in my art supplies now that the owner of the one I used closed shop and moved to Brooklyn to be near her grandkids. So its Michael's unless I drive to Boone, NC to Cheap Joe's.

Anyway, I hope all who read this has a great 2013.

No comments: