I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. Erica Jung

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Word For 2013

The word for this year is Change. 

I'm hoping to make many changes this year, all for the better. I hope. I have plans. I need a change of scenery, a change money wise, a change in how I view my artwork, a change in how I view myself.

There may be a really big change, but I'm not going to discuss it right now.

I'm just in serious need of some changes.

My resolutions for last year did not get done. I did manage to declutter a bit by hiring a trash truck and throwing most of the stuff in my house away. So now I have no furniture in most of the house. I am putting off buying more just in case of ...change.

So I am really not making any new resolutions. I am still working on the ones from last year. I did lose weight through. About twenty pounds.

The only new resolution I am making is a vow to shop more locally owned businesses when I can. Sometimes it is not an option. As in my art supplies now that the owner of the one I used closed shop and moved to Brooklyn to be near her grandkids. So its Michael's unless I drive to Boone, NC to Cheap Joe's.

Anyway, I hope all who read this has a great 2013.
Post a Comment