I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. Erica Jung

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Will Be Gone For Awhile

I just wanted everyone to know that I will be off the blogsphere for the next two weeks. My mother died today, in my arms no less, and I have to deal with all the arrangements. Then I will most likely go out of town to get over it all. I can't afford a breakdown right now.

It happened so fast. She was fine one minute and then gone within the hour. I was told she was dead before the EMT got there. So, if you have people you love in ill health (or not) spend as much time with them that you can. Love them and cherish them. You never know when they will no longer be there.
Post a Comment