Friday, October 2, 2009

An Insight

Today I learn something about myself. I have never been a patient person. I hate to wait on anything, but today on my way home I decided I needed something really bad. An end of the work week perk. So I sat in my car-texting, writing, going over my calender, inching forward only a few feet at a time when I happen to glance at my car clock. I was only two cars away from my prize and realized I have been in line for twenty minutes! That must be a record for me. As I reached the window and forked over my hard earned money I admitted to myself.
I am a hardcore Starbucks fanatic. Especially when a Venti Pumkin Spice Latte with a double shot of epresso was waiting for me. Yummm, Heaven!

1 comment:

Caterina Giglio said...

oh dear goddess, I cannot live well at least without my french roast plain starbucks coffee! Yumm! : )