Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Kreativ Award

I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger award by my good friend Lisa. It took me awhile to get it done as I have working way too hard lately. So here it is...

The rules are…

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link back to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each blog letting them know you nominated them.


So, without further ado, here are my 7 things to know about me.

1-While growing up I so wanted to be a Las Vegas showgirl. I mean, the dancing, the costumes, the music, the Men. (Too bad I never got past 5 feet). *pout*

2-Sometimes while I just doing my thing I get hit with flashes of, well, another life. Like, when I’m driving I suddenly feel like I’m in a different car and if I turn around and look in the back seat I would see two little girls. Or when I am doing housework I will find myself listening for the sound of giggling. Weird, right. Maybe I am glimpsing an alternative life I should of lived?

3-I am absolutely terrified of enclosed places. I can’t hardly even stand an elevator. My worst nightmares are of being buried alive. Have you seen the CSI episode when Nick gets buried alive and they are looking for him. Yeah, that episode unnerves me. And just to be contrary it is also one of my favorite episodes.

4-Dolls freak me out. Not baby dolls, but the dressed up ones that STARE at you.

5-I once shot a crossbow bolt at my ex-brother-in-law. I felt justified in this action as he had broken into my house and was creeping upstairs toward my room. He was most likely looking for money to steal and did not know I was home. My brother had my car. Too bad I didn’t get him. It would of saved all of us some trouble with him later.

6-I hate to wear clothes. I like buying them, but don’t want to wear them. I would say that we should be a nudist society, but in the interest of preventing mass suicides some people should just not be seen naked.

7-I regret that I did not travel more while I could when I was younger.

Now I’m suppose to list seven people to get this award, but I don’t have that many on my list and just about everyone already has this award. Others request that they don’t get them. So I’ll leave it open. If anyone wants the award let me know.

1 comment:

Priti Lisa said...

Hi Kelly,
I enjoyed reading :)
I often think about time and parallel existances. Men invented time, so maybe we are living multible lives. I don't know, just something to think about while waiting for sleep.
I hope you get some rest over the holiday!
xox, Lisa