Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another Movie Trailer from the Past

My parents would take us to the drive in on Saturday nights. We would sit in the car, wrapped in blankets, listening to the tinny sounds coming from the sound box attached to the driver's window, begging for a trip to the conccesion stand. Then the big screen would light up and we would become quiet as the movie began.

This was one of the first movies we saw. It made me cry at the end. Really, it did. I was actually rooting for the monster. (I usually do.)


Rodan

2 comments:

Priti Lisa said...

Lol! I remember the Apple Dumpling Gang as being my favorite! Oh,
and my first crush was Jodie Foster!
Then when I realized I was supposed to like boys, I picked Leif Garrett :D

I am glad you root for the monsters, Kelly!
XoX

Rae said...

Let me just say that this comment is totally unrelated to your post but when I stopped by your blog I was amazed and envious of your background all at once. Its beautiful! Sally's Song is also a nice start, one of my favorite to boot. :) And kitties- oh my! Thanks for sharing.

Rae