Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Great Inspirational Book to Read



Just finished reading Brave Intuitive Painting by Flora Bowley. Loved it! I got some really good ideas from this book and am looking forward to putting them into practice. 

In other news...

I still have not heard back from the owner of the building I want to rent for a studio. I am keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed. I really want this to work out. It's one of my dreams to bring together artists under one roof to share ideas and studio space. This building would be great because it is between two growing artsy neighborhoods where street vendors, artists, galleries, cafes, and some really upscale restaurants are. In fact, one of those restaurants is just a few door down at the other end of this building and another is coming in across the street.

So wish me luck!



1 comment:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

I wish you luck! I've always wanted a studio for myself and thought it would be an old outbuilding on a farm or something. Life throws curve balls but it's ok. Your art lives within you, and space can truly be as cramped and small as a garret.