Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weird Dream



Last night I had a dream that could of been a neat fantasy book or movie.

I dreamt of a family that could travel between our world and an alternative universe. They discovered they had this gift because they were descended from an ancient celtic mage. In this other world they people were living in an agrarian society with little crime and they still worshipped in the old ways. I do not remember too much more only that in that society when a man gave a woman an apple he was announcing his intent to woo her, but only if the woman accepted the apple, that everyone wore great colorful clothes, the gifted family chose to move back and forth between the worlds, some living there and some living here, and get this...don't know why he was in this dream because I'm not a pagan...the earth god cerannunos was present throughtout the dream watching and moving some things along. He was a tall, dark-haired man with light gray eyes. Weird, right?

Maybe I will turn it into a book, work on it along with the one I'm working on now-my paranormal romance.

No comments: