Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello (finally) 2009!

I'm not going to go into a long dialogue of why I'm glad to see 2008 over with. Let's just say man, what a year! With 2009 just around the corner, it's time to update my resolutions. I'm really going to make an effort this year to keep them. For health, financial, and sanity reasons I really must.

  1. Keep better records
  2. manage my money better
  3. I so need to keep a sharper eye on my suger levels (I'm diabetic) and my blood pressure. I need to make sure I take my meds regularly and keep my doctor appointments.
  4. lose weight for medical reasons and beeter overall health (as well as fashion reasons).
  5. enter more art shows
  6. do more artwork
  7. post on blog more often

I think that is enough to keep track of for now. I do have something in the works artwise, but more on that as it is finalized. so for now...

New Year Comments

New Year Comments


No comments: