I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. Erica Jung

Monday, October 10, 2011

Feedback needed

I just finished this painting and would really love some opinions and feedback on it. 1-is it too simple? Too bright, too dark? Did I mess it up adding the interference paint in the trees? (I wanted to give it a feel of a breeze blowing and just a hint of magic.) Do I need to add something? As everyone knows I hate too much detail and love color. I also love sparklies and It's killing me not to add small rhinestones as stars. Should I try to sell it as is or should I add the stones? I feel like I'm not voicing my own vision not to add the stones, but I would really love to sell this as a print too. It's called Early Autumn Night. Help!

Post a Comment