Sunday, April 8, 2012

I so need to lay off the caffeine

Just realized I haven't posted in a while. Here is something I just finished today. Just goes to show what way too much coffee, sugar, and an all day marathon of The River can do. :)


Had a pretty good productive day-in between watching the show and painting I also made chicken and dumplings, went looking for a Thomas Kinkade print I knew we had, found it in the bedding closet, noticed bedding could use freshening up in dryer, put most of that in some bags to take to Salvation Army as I don't think I need that much bedding, cleaned out car, and composed a poem (which you'll get to read later when I polish it some). I wish I had this kind of energy every day.


Well, it's time for me to crash. Must work tomorrow. At least it's a short week for me. I need to use up two vacation days before I lose them.

No comments: