Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Opportunities

I was sent a message via Facebook that there will be a booth opening inside a local gallery during our Blue Plum Festival at the first of June. So I said yes and will be working like heck to be ready. A the work has to be small enough to carry and under $50, so I'm thinking magnets, tiles, cards, aceos, etc. More later.

As you can see on my sidebar I'm selling a book. I thought I would like to try digital art, but it is too much sitting and reading for me. Plus, the trial Photoshop expired and I so do not want to spend that much money on a computer program. I had rather hit Cheap Joes in Boone, NC for art supplies or Artopia in JC. I'm offering it to you guys first before listing it on ebay. I'm selling it for $13 which includes postage.

I have a question to put to all of you. I am thinking of adding Google Adsense to my blog. I could really use some extra cash. What do you all think? Would it put off people from wanting to visit my blog? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Quill and Greyson said...

Ads don't scare us away. :-)